Accounting and Financial management services include:• Bookkeeping services – capturing of transactions and accounting for them on accounting software (i.e. PASTEL)
• Working capital management – Stock, debtors, and creditors including loading of transactions on banking software if required.
• Budgeting and cash flow analysis
• Assisting clients with their financial strategy
• Facilitating external auditor relationships with clients by:
• Preparing the clients and making sure they are in line with International Standards on Auditing (ISA) before an external audit which includes:
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of the audit file
• Engaging with external auditors on behalf of the client.
• Negotiating with external auditor on appropriate fees.
• The following corporate finance solutions for SME’s:
• Due diligences
Powered byEMF Contact Form